Monday, October 27, 2014

The Adams County Avengers (continued)

When I decided that I was leaving the library to pursue other things, we figured it would be a good idea to have some continuity in the Adams County Avengers so that it could be used for future marketing initiatives. Rather than Captain Adam (my superhero) just falling off the map, I decided to shoot a small transition video where I pass the torch (or pen in this case) to my successor Lt. Deborah.

We shot it all in one day and I banged out as much special effects as I could in my free time in the week or so before I left. I think it was a pretty fitting farewell to me and a cool exciting intro to Deborah. All the effects work was done in After Effects. The wings were animated by blend of keyframed pivots and some puppet deformation. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment